Apparel Design Missoula
We've go you covered!
Branded apparel is the top item used to promote businesses, organizations and events. Take a look around you will see a logo on your hat, shoes and the t-shirt from the last event your attended. This is no coincidence, businesses know that apparel is a walking billboard and there is no better way to get your logo out into the public.
Navigating the sea of apparel providers is treacherous. It helps to be able to compare options for similar items across platforms to find the most cost effective and quality product available.
How Embroidery and Screen Printing can help your business:
Five tips to help you choose the right apparel:
- Many retail brands, such as Puma and Reebok appear in the promotional apparel market. But many of the brands in the promotional apparel marketing have just as high quality, if not better, as those in retail. If budget is a concern, make sure you look at both retail name brands and industry brands.
- Most of the time, colors you choose for your apparel will be based on your brand’s colors. If you have some creative freedom, lighter colors tend to give you flexibility in design and decoration. Neutral colors, such as black and white, can make your brand stand out.
- Decoration style and location can be just as attention grabbing as the color of the shirt. Screen printing and embroidery are the most common; but there are numerous others ways to decorate ranging from laser etching to digital printing. The most common area for a decoration is on the left chest or front and center, but sometimes subtle locations like the sleeve or a larger area, such as the back of the item, allow you to get creative.
- Choosing the right style increases the chances that your apparel are worn more often. In the case of corporate apparel, it will also make sure that the individual is comfortable, confident and ready to perform at his or her best. Typically, promotional apparel follows the trends found in retail, and you can choose what works best with your message. A bright and bold imprint on a t-shirt makes a completely different statement about your brand than a traditional dress shirt with a modestly embroidered logo on the left chest.
- Make sure that the functionality and performance of your apparel matches the needs or lifestyle of the intended recipient. It can be as simple as choosing between a long sleeve or short sleeve t-shirt. But you can also consider the usefulness and uniqueness of some of the latest trends. Think about moisture-wicking fabrics for items meant to be worn outside during the heat or wrinkle – and stain – resistant shirts for those who are on the road often.